RVA Street Art Festival is seeking a social media intern for the summer. Although the main event will be held next spring, we have multiple projects taking place throughout the summer and need a creative, strategic, savvy, good-hearted, funny, organized hustler to help us connect with the Greater Richmond community and beyond.
- Richmond resident (or at least for the summer)
- Comfortable creating content for all relevant platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.)
- Great communication skills to engage with people on posts and messages
- Writing compelling copy
- Great design skills
- Experience making videos
- Skills with emojis, GIFs, stickers, etc.
- Knowledge of RVA street art
- Great at herding cats
This position is paid
- Timeline is June-October
- Approximately 5 hours a week (TBD)
- An intern will be chosen by June 15th
- Will require own transportation