Our creative department uses the power of creative to help our clients fight invisibility. That means coming up with ideas, experiences (and sometimes ads) that impact culture because they simply can't be ignored. We're artists, designers, technologists, dreamers, stand-up comedians, former stunt doubles, kerning-obsessives and typeface enthusiasts all working to put buzz-generating work out into the world.
We're looking for an optimistic, DIY kind of writer to join one of our newest client teams. We're building it as we speak (that’s what that hammering noise is), and beyond a challenge it’s a major opportunity.
Could you be that writer? Is your Spotify playlist a mashup of hip hop and indie rock? Can you list TikTok as a language you're proficient in? You might be the one we're lookin’ for.
- You'll tell compelling stories with more than just words. Tell those art directors to step aside; you can build narratives using only images—even land a joke speaking only to eyeballs—and you love it. The art and craft of good TV should still bring you joy, because you’ll get to push the limits of creativity on this brand.
- You'll take comedy just as serious as we do. You can tell a joke. You know humor. It’s not all you do, but you get it. And you love it.
- You'll have the reach you need to impact culture. Think big, global campaigns. The chance to cross borders and culture, the opportunity to create something iconic and human that isn't limited by mere geography.
- Cool is subjective, but whatever it is, you have some of it. Your eclectic music taste will no longer raise eyebrows—it'll raise views, consumer sentiment, and buyer engagement. You know what's what, above ground and underground, from games to fashion to sneakers, and those cultural connections drive your work.
- Cool is only one part of the equation: this team breaks barriers, and so will you. We’re not shy when it comes to challenging the establishment. We create for the radically inclusive, sex-positive, genderfluid, norm-bending Gen Z revolution. You'll inspire transformation in a manifesto all the way to an off-color joke that won’t get roasted on Twitter.
- You'll speak culture. The culture of now. You'll navigate Snapchat. TikTok. Ideate a breezy, socially led activation that gets phones buzzing. Any of the places our audiences are showing up; and you'll shake 'em up.
WE'D ESPECIALLY LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU...
- Have 5+ years of experience creating big budget, integrated campaigns as a writer on the national brand stage. Even better, small budget work that still pops off the screen. Strong TV experience is a must
- You've got a little bit of global seasoning. If the idea of launching a campaign that will run across the globe doesn't make you tense up, that’s a good thing
- Are the kind of person who respects collaboration — we work with a representative group of people (race, ethnicity, nationality, etc.) and we value those who are excited at the chance to communicate cross-culturally and across departments