From scope development, project planning, through final project production and delivery, the Project Manager will ensure projects meet the highest level of quality, follow assigned deadlines and stay within budget. He or she will serve as the liaison between Creative, Content, Technology, Data and Media on all matters relating to program solutions, delivery, schedules and budgets.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Develop overall project plans for all activities and initiatives for designated clients.
- Lead day-to-day management and optimization of projects with scheduling tools and status reporting.
- Closely collaborate with designated department teams and agency leadership.
- Partner with team leads to develop budgets and estimates for all client assignments
- Set project milestones and timelines.
- Manage the production work of the project team, keeping them on task, realigning work to meet priorities and scheduling needs.
- Organize and set clear expectations for all project tasks and deliverables.
- Manage project forecasting to ensure appropriate utilization of staff and vendors.
- Proactively seek out new vendors for both improved quality and greater value.
- Help facilitate and implement a streamlined workflow of agency processes. Anticipate setbacks or opportunities for process improvement and proactively communicate with leadership when potential issues or opportunities arise.
- Conduct and lead status meetings regularly with internal teams, ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders at all stages of every project.
- Facilitate QA & proofreading process to ensure all are 100% client and production ready files.
- Be passionate about delivering the best quality work but find ways of producing it that it does not jeopardize schedule and budget.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of project management experience
- Advertising/Marketing agency or brand experience
- Production management experience a plus
- Experience with project management tools a plus
- Ability to qualify innovative ideas with top-notch research and industry knowledge
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking
- Excellent problem-solving skills, stress-tolerant, quick thinking and accurate
- Strong interpersonal communication skills as a team leader and team player
- Flexibility, initiative, dedication, and the ability to work with minimal supervision