Elevation is seeking an analytical, detail-oriented individual with a passion for digital advertising. As a Paid Digital Media Analyst, you will plan, manage and optimize portions of our clients’ online advertising programs including Google Ad, Bing Ads, Facebook Advertising along with other paid social and digital channels.
You will work together with the Paid Digital Media Manager to ensure campaigns are meeting and exceeding client expectations. The position will report to the Director of Digital Strategy and work closely with the Elevation strategy, creative and teams to deliver superior results for our clients.
- Responsible for managing paid search and Facebook ad campaigns around our clients’ products and services. This person will work together with the Paid Digital Media Manager on larger campaigns and also directly manage accounts on their own
- Manage Paid Search campaigns through Google Ads and Bing AdCenter ensuring that all performance and budget goals are met
- Analyze and use data to make informed decisions on bids, ad copy, and landing page performance.
- Run reporting and communication of results/ideas within the agency and client teams
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices and keep abreast of product releases and new available features
What You Will Do:
- New campaign creation including keyword research, ad copy writing, and implementation of paid search best practices
- Ongoing account optimization, including structure & targeting improvements (geo, demographic, audiences, day-parting, keyword and URL), search query mining, keyword expansion, negative keywords, and improvement of bid management processes
- Management of multiple campaign flight dates and campaign spend management
- Meet all ongoing reporting requirements as needed to keep clients and peers informed as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of experience executing and optimizing digital marketing and paid search campaigns with a proven ability to maximize results.
- Knowledge of running paid search campaigns on Google preferred. Google Ads certification also a plus. But if you have comparable experience in other channels or your analytical marketing IQ is off the charts that works too.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Leverage data to make intelligent, actionable business decisions.
- Experience with Tableau and Tableau Prep a plus
- Hard-working, creative and eager to learn and expand knowledge of online direct marketing.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.