HLK is a creative and technology agency focused on understanding and changing audience behavior through deeply integrated brand experiences. We bring clarity of context and creative resolution capable of changing behavior and shaping belief in brands. Active clients include Ameren, Bayer, Biogen, Marriott, Centene, and Amazon.
There are many benefits to working at HLK, including the following:
A flexible work environment
A casual and creative atmosphere
Unlimited time off
401(k) plan with a company match
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
HLK is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Media Strategist to be located anywhere in the U.S. The Media Strategist serves a critical role in researching, planning, stewarding and reporting on the assigned book of work for our healthcare client.
- Works closely with Account Managers, Planning Directors and relevant subject matter experts to develop an overall paid media plan
- Creates all aspects of a media plan, including managing client budgets, developing strategy, selecting appropriate vendors, and working closely with search and paid social teams on recommended tactics as well as the analytics team to develop a measurement plan
- Researches and vets media vendors as well as negotiates non-broadcast proposals (digital, print, out-of-home) as necessary
- Is the main media contact with clients on assigned accounts
- Writes and presents media plans to clients
- Monitors performance and makes necessary optimizations throughout the life of a campaign
- Works closely with assigned media buyer to manage budgets
- Helps craft client reporting, working alongside an analytics lead and other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- A minimum of three years of media planning/strategy experience
- Comfortable working in all forms of paid media, including programmatic display/native/video, streaming video/audio, location-based platforms, social platforms, the Google Suite (paid search, YouTube, Gmail, etc.), trade publications/sites, linear TV, terrestrial radio, out-of-home and print
- Ability to strategically assess opportunities quickly and make data-driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A strong communicator with effective writing and presenting skills, a positive attitude, and a strong desire to get things done
- A proactive, progressive media expert who is a digital innovator