WE ARE / Integrated Content Production. A community of doers who can figure out anything (really). We know how to get it done.
YOU ARE / A problem solver. Someone who thrives on making the seemingly impossible, possible. Someone who knows how to talk with a variety of teams and personalities to get multiple projects out the door.
YOUR BASELINE / You eat, sleep and breathe digital and love the idea of producing small and large digital projects for an agency that impacts culture in everything that we do.
YOUR IMPACT / You'll:
• Support lead producers on projects: Take notes at meetings and on calls with vendors and clients. Learn early on how to produce small banner projects with SuperJoy Digital. Creates ‘to do’ lists and seeing those tasks to completion. Works with project managers and resourcing teams to secure resources inside and outside the agency.
• Researches developing technology: Actively studies the latest trends in social media and follows the people, influencers and vendors creating that content. Learns how to use the tools and tricks on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok in order to make better, more relevant content for our clients. Finds digital and experiential work that pushes boundaries and inspires innovation and shares it with the production and creative teams.
• Cross-trains as a Junior Content Producer: Shadows content producers to learn the process for creating radio, print and filmed assets. Understands the components of producing a full agency job on the content side from creating estimates to working with legal and business affairs to managing post production and delivery.
• Documents all production protocol to support internal systems: Learns how to write a Scope of Work and Purchase Order, create a budget and schedule, create an official agency estimate, prepare documentation and files for development, and archive a project. Performs intermittent QA as a project is coming to life. Pro-actively creates any additional documentation to help in the production of a project.
We are a creatively led agency that focuses on storytelling and craft in a multimedia universe. We are looking for someone who enjoys supporting and collaborating with creative teams and other like-minded creators. Our ideal candidate has created digital collateral on their own (i.e. online videos, websites, blogs, etc.) and loves learning about gaming, artificial intelligence, digital expressions and applications of art and music, IOT, innovation in UX and emerging technologies.
- You’ll produce for ideas that make shape and move culture. We push ourselves to always raise our bar, and this’ll be an opportunity for you to use your mix of skills to produce across digital and social channels.
- You’ll cultivate relationships with some of the most innovative creators in the industry. You’ll have the opportunity to impact culture through the posts you produce for a number of brands.
- You’ll recognize the value creative has in the world, producing work that can shift and change culture. Martin produces creative that impacts culture to impact sales. You will set the bar high when working with creative teams while holding true to the timeline and budget.
- Extreme attention to detail and a master organizer
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Professional attitude and enjoys being a team-player
- Support a lead producer on larger projects – trafficking duties or cutdowns and versioning
- Maintain and nurture strong relationships and trust with vendors and production partners
- Open to working across channels and mediums from digital, content, and experiential
- Loves all things digital
- Are a cultivator of strong, genuine relationships, and take initiative in seeking understanding from your teammates and team lead
- Are a strong communicator (both written and conversationally), collaborator, and negotiator
- Are self-motivated, focused on details, and a creative problem-solver