WE ARE / Design. Creators of the beautiful and the desire-worthy. Strategists who pull feelings out of images instead of words. Connectors. Crafters of things with intelligence, sensitivity and precision.
YOU ARE / Nimble. Proactive. A creatively-inspired thinker. A problem solver. Digitally-immersed.
YOUR BASELINE / You have 1-3 years of experience relevant design experience, but have been exploring design and design systems since your beginning. Memes about kerning drive you wild. You've got strong, demonstrated skills across the Adobe creative suite, illustration chops, and are cool with all major social platforms: FB, Insta, Snap, LinkedIn, etc. Bonus points if you can make things move (gifs or quick AE videos). You're organized, can move with speed, and pay serious attention to details—the kind of details others would miss.
YOUR IMPACT / You'll:
• Be a part of a place where your creative design talent can make great brands greater.
• Bring fresh and innovative ideas to inspire creative work.
• Work with and learn from smart, accomplished designers as you work to perfect your craft.
- You'll design for ideas that make shape and move culture. We push ourselves to always raise our bar, and this’ll be an opportunity for you to use your mix of skills to create designs you're proud of. You'll use your intellect as well as your design skills to make things that will go out into the world every day. You should be ready to grow in an environment where your skills shine in an atmosphere of cooperation, and ready to move into that period of making—stretching your skills, learning new techniques and new technologies.
- You'll build the pieces that elevate creative ideas. Sometimes this'll be building completely new artwork. Sometimes this'll be adapting existing artwork. But from comps, you’ll develop it all.
- You'll story tell for one one our strongest brands - our own. You'll be embedded within our Cultural Impact Lab, a team of social-first thinkers, and expected to contribute to ideas and then execute on them, making posts with assets like photography, typography and video or creating assets on your own (photography, videography, illustration). You'll work with various internal departments, from PR to HR, to create messaging for events, culturally significant moments, and practical announcements. These could take on the form of a print piece, digital signs or posts or even apparel.
- You'll be designing alongside some of the most ambitious creators in the industry. Our designers impact culture everyday, and they'll pour into you and make sure your work does the same.
- Have 1-3 years of experience designing and building assets for inventive clients (internship experience counts)
- Can show a basic understanding of composition, color theory, illustration, and typography
- Can show creative vision and style comprehension (themes, color palettes, color theory, layouts, and typography)
- Are proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustration and Photoshop
- Are a cultivator of strong, genuine relationships, and take initiative in seeking understanding from your teammates and manager
- Are a strong communicator (both written and conversationally), collaborator, and negotiator
- Are self-motivated, focused on details, and a creative problem-solver
- Are comfortable presenting work in a way that is engaging and inspiring