WE ARE / Integrated Content Production. A community of doers who can figure out anything (really). We know how to get it done.
YOU ARE / A problem solver. Someone who thrives on making the seemingly impossible, possible. Someone who knows how to talk with a variety of teams and personalities to get multiple projects out the door.
YOUR BASELINE / You eat, sleep and breathe digital and love the idea of producing small and large digital projects for an agency that impacts culture in everything that we do. As a digital producer, you will be a key team member, bringing digital experiences, activations and performance ads to life.
YOUR IMPACT / You'll:
• Help creative teams to come up with great ideas that support strategy and are executed using the most appropriate technology.
• Facilitate collaboration and communication between creative teams and internal/external production groups.
• Research new emerging technologies that pertain to digital solutions. Acts as a digital thought leader.
• Define and document project user flow and functionality—timelines and schedules, SOWs, functional specifications, banner build sheets, etc.
• Research, recommend and secure partner solutions, be those internal or external.
• Work with the project and account management to define and keep project within schedule and budget.
• Interface with clients and to help present work, propose new projects and provide guidance, especially in navigating new technologies.
• Coordinate estimates/budgets across strategy, interactive technology & production, creative, print/broadcast production and art buying.
• Work closely with QA/testing and project managers to ensure all projects are delivered to spec and bug-free.
• Assist with finding, previewing and determining which technology is the best fit for project needs.
• Coordinate deployment of all projects with partners/clients.
We are a creatively led agency that focuses on storytelling and craft in a multimedia universe. Digital Producers are responsible for working in conjunction with the Creative and Account Management teams on the production and execution of digital campaigns. Campaigns can consist of website/micro-site, advertising (rich media, standard and dynamic banner ads), and mobile experiences, content creative for social media campaigns or websites, digital installation, and event work.
Digital Producers are looked to as thought leaders and knowledge centers for digital work both inside and outside the context of advertising.
The primary goal of the Digital Producer is to deliver world-class creative on every project.
- You’ll produce for ideas that make shape and move culture. We push ourselves to always raise our bar, and this’ll be an opportunity for you to use your mix of skills to produce across digital and social channels.
- You’ll cultivate relationships with some of the most innovative creators in the industry. You’ll have the opportunity to impact culture through the posts you produce for a number of brands.
- You’ll recognize the value creative has in the world, producing work that can shift and change culture. Martin produces creative that impacts culture to impact sales. You will set the bar high when working with creative teams while holding true to the timeline and budget.
- Fluency of digital creative marketing best practices and IAB standards; programmatic and dynamic creative development a plus.
- Some experience managing transcription of digital assets for different countries/regions (banners, paid social and online video)
- Experience managing a high volume online advertising account with ongoing creative refreshes and A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience in establishing strong, collaborative relationships with designers, developers, strategists, account managers and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects (a list of sites/projects or portfolio is helpful here)
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office suite, Keynote, Adobe product suite. Smartsheet a plus!
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles, requirements and digital strategy and their relation to user experience.
- Extremely organized, yet flexible, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A strong ability to manage, coordinate and supervise several complicated production jobs at the same time.
- An understanding and appreciation for the creative process and an ability to contribute to the development of a creative product.
- Experience that demonstrates understanding of emerging advertising platforms and technologies, social media production and deliverables, website/micro-site production and on-line advertising (rich media, standard and dynamic banners).
- A love of nerding out on data.
- Are a cultivator of strong, genuine relationships, and take initiative in seeking understanding from your teammates and team lead
- Are a strong communicator (both written and conversationally), collaborator, and negotiator
- Are self-motivated, focused on details, and a creative problem-solver