Are you organized, energetic, always willing to pitch in to help? Are you convinced that you’d be an awesome member of an agency’s account management team, but you just need to learn the ropes?
The Account Coordinator assists and supports the account management team in developing and executing all client projects.
• Day-to-day management of project timelines, deliverables, budgets, and job status, interacting with all departments of the agency including creative, media, accounting, and the executive team.
• Support the entire account team working directly with and gaining knowledge from Account Executives and Account Directors.
• Ensure orderly and timely completion of projects.
• Generate conference reports, status reports and electronic job jacket maintenance,
• Coordinate internal and external team meetings such as creative kick-offs, client check-in’s, etc.
• Establish and build the respect and confidence of the client as a trusted member of the account management team. Become an expert in their business and industry.
• Respond to client requests in a timely and educated manor.
• Follow through and ensure that all client commitments are fulfilled.
• Assist the external traffic department in accurate deliverables distribution.
• Assist the Account Executive and Account Director on competitive tracking, campaign metrics and performance reports.
• Develop an understanding of how the Agency makes money and how to insure profitability of your accounts.
• Learn about other Agency disciplines and collaborate with them on your accounts.
• Develop an appreciation of good creative work
• Must have a base understanding of, and passion for advertising including digital, social, and traditional media trends.
• Must be energetic, highly organized, and proactive.
• Must be a good listener and know when to ask the right questions.
• Must be willing to tackle even the mundane tasks with a positive attitude.
• Must have the ability to understand urgency yet remain calm under pressure.
• Must have the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize tasks as needed, as you’ll be juggling multiple projects at the same time.
• Must be a tenacious problem solver and quick thinker.
• Must be detail-oriented with a “zero-defect” mentality.
Think you’re a fit? Send us a well-crafted intro letter along with your resume: