At Wildfire, our Strategy team is structured to oversee all communications planning, consumer insights, research, and media projects. We believe that bringing disciplines together into a tight-knit, efficient group leads to a more holistic approach to the process and drives truly effective and breakthrough work.
As part of that team, the Assistant Paid Digital Media Specialist is responsible for the implementation of paid digital campaigns across various platforms, client industries, and budget levels–ultimately demonstrating that digital marketing has a strong business impact through delivering the best possible ROI. You’ll report to the Media Manager and work in conjunction with other members of the agency’s media and strategy disciplines.
The right candidate is a natural-born consultant with a strong interest in delivering upon strategies that tie into clients’ overall business objectives. They are passionately engaged with the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape, and have a finger on the changes within search engines and social media platforms that can translate into campaign success. They’re not afraid to think big and are intellectually curious about how to build upon innovative creativity.
- Develop a deep and comprehensive understanding of Clients’ businesses and their media presence, across multiple industries and ad accounts.
- Assist in meeting client business objectives via execution of digital media ad delivery primarily across Google Ads (to include paid search, YouTube, display, discovery, etc.), Facebook/Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads.
- Maintain pulse and deep understanding of audience buying tactics & bidding strategies for paid campaigns across ads platforms.
- Primary party responsible for communication of all campaign components prior to launch (working closely with internal account & creative teams).
- Analyze & recommend campaign adjustments based on performance trends and KPIs.
- Assist in developing flighting of ad messaging & tactical execution across various media platforms, per recommendations in approved communications plans or media plans.
- Author campaign reports on paid media activity, including analysis of content and results as well as suggested optimizations moving forward. Communicate campaign successes, failures, and optimizations for future campaigns to both internal team and client.
- Track and reconcile paid media flighting, budgets, and expenses by channel and Client.
- Proactively self-educate regarding new media opportunities (targeting, features, trends) and channels to improve Clients’ businesses.
- Become the agency expert on paid media channel strategies, best practices, and consumer behavior within ad platforms. Actively contribute to overall account strategy, including analyzing performance against KPIs, new tactics, and tracking industry developments.
- Contribute to development of agency level or client-level POVs relating to industry happenings in the paid media space.
- Participate in agency-level professional development trainings, and all trainings related specifically to paid media or digital media.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a marketing, communications or related area.
- 1-2+ years experience in paid digital media campaign execution (full cycle of campaigns) with proven ROI; agency experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, and Google Analytics with an understanding of platform trends. Experience with Google Tag Manager and DataStudio a plus.
- Experience with TikTok Ads, Reddit Ads, Amazon Ads, Pinterest Ads, Snapchat Ads, and/or Twitter Ads a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office skill (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Google Suite products (Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Calendar).
- Knowledge of and previous experience within a project management tool (Asana or similar) preferred.