Elevation is seeking an Analyst, Digital Media Analytics, to join our team.
In this role, you will work with the Director of Digital Strategy to help manage and evolve consumer insights and uncover campaign optimization opportunities across multiple online and offline channels, which could include paid and organic media, websites, CRM, and sales performance. The key to success in this role is an insatiable curiosity to understand both the why and how we can help our clients engage their consumers across multiple marketing channels more effectively.
- Provide integrated performance insights to marketing strategies and tactics in support of optimization and future decision making/planning
- Utilize cross-channel analytics to identify opportunities across the consumer buyer journey for our clients’ marketing on both a descriptive and predictive level
- Build data visualizations using Tableau to demonstrating the findings from your analytics in a way that both technical and non-technical stakeholders can understand
- Utilize Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and multiple MarTech/AdTech platforms to ensure we can capture actionable data from the marketing activities we conduct for our clients
What You Will Do:
- Access data from multiple data sources, including consumer surveys or third-party demographics data, marketing channels, websites, marketing automation, and sales information
- Aggregate the data from these multiple platforms/channels and normalize the data using an ETL tool, Funnel IO, into a single usable source
- Import the source data and conduct analysis on performance and engagement using Tableau and build data visualizations of your findings
- Working with our account and planning teams to present the findings and recommendations from the data to internal and external audiences
- 5+ years of experience in an analytically-driven role (digital campaign optimization, website analytics, conversion rate optimization, lead generation, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of marketing operations and MarTech/AdTech platform data like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, Pinterest Insights, Programmatic, OTT/Digital Video, and Marketing Automation tools.
- Working knowledge of marketing tag management strategies and use of Google Tag Manager
- Experience utilizing analytics platforms like Tableau, PowerBI, or other BI tools to analyze, visualize and present descriptive and predictive analytics findings
- Strong presentation skills to communicate findings and recommendations with both internal stakeholders and external client teams