Who We Are:
We’re The King Agency – a full-service Ad Agency based in Richmond, Virginia, and we are looking for an Account Executive to join our award-winning team. Since 1997, the agency has been helping businesses turn their companies into brands. With big-name experience and little room for ego, The King Agency boasts a collection of strategists, creatives, planners, and business partners that work together to transform client opportunities into thoughtful, well-executed, and creative advertising solutions.
We’re made up of people just like you. Dog people, cat people, night owls and early birds. We’re strategists, media experts, social butterflies, artists and writers. We’re the friend you call when you need some great advice and a confidence boost.
As our Advertising Account Executive, you will be responsible for the overall relationship between the Agency and our Clients, working closely to develop short- and long-term strategies. You’ll need an undergraduate degree in business or marketing and 5+ years of Marketing Experience and 3+ years successful Account Executive project management experience in an advertising agency.
The ideal candidate will bring strong verbal and written communications skills, the capability for analytical thinking, be a self initiator, exhibit great presentation skills, have strong personal organization; and love working within a team.
• Oversees day-to-day client activities and serves as the main point-of-contact for assigned clients.
• Responsible for the management of assigned accounts including responding to client communications, facilitating workflow within agency, staying ahead of creative deadlines, managing media placements, analyzing digital campaigns, and more.
• works in a proactive manner to support the creative and execution of tactics supporting strategic client marketing plans.
• Coordinates all steps in the client approval process; effectively communicating plans to clients as needed; meeting deadlines and execution of marketing components.
• Works with the VP, Director of Client Services to ensure client objectives are achieved.
• Keeps apprised of all relevant industry and market developments within Agency and Client industries.
• Proofreads copy, artwork, agency and printers’ proofs as requested; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers.
• Strong networking skills to represent TKA at industry functions.
• Gathers and assembles background information and research as needed for the development of briefs and other relevant documents.
• Well versed in account management and executing tactics to support client needs
• Experience analyzing digital marketing efforts
– Google PPC, Display, Pre-Roll, Social Media, etc.
• Familiar with traditional media placements; confident in communication media buys from planner with clients.
• Previous involvement in developing marketing plans, including allocating client budgets between campaigns.
• High-energy, motivated self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• 5+ years of Marketing Experience and 3+ years advertising agency
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a wide variety of individuals, both internal and external
• Effectively apply analytical thinking to generate creative and effective solutions
• Full-time, Hybrid
In addition to working alongside our amazing people, we offer:
• Health, vision and dental benefits
• Retirement savings plan with company match
• Access to personal financial advisor
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday break the week between Christmas and New Years
• Continuing ed and professional enrichment opportunities
• Tell us why you think this is the perfect position for you by sending your resume and a cover letter below!