POSITION: Addison Clark is looking for a high energy multi-tasker with excellent people skills and a good sense of humor. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing multiple client marketing programs, on-time and on-budget, while coordinating with the internal Addison Clark team in a collaborative work environment. As the main point of contact for clients, this position would require meeting with clients, owning projects from conception to completion, and tracking and reporting results to clients. Excellent communication and people skills are a must.
• Solid knowledge of the marketing/advertising industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong understanding of branding, website design, search engine optimization, web video, email marketing, pay per click advertising, and social media best practices
• Experience with managing brands on social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Experience with social media advertising• Excellent grasp of platforms like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Constant Contact
• Experience working with content management systems: Joomla, WordPress, Shopify, etc.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Strong organizational skills required; must be able to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
Addison Clark is a full-service marketing agency in Richmond, Virginia, providing comprehensive business solutions such as web design, branding, search engine marketing, and consulting. We deliver more than flashy creative or catchy taglines. We deliver business results. That’s what makes us measurably different.
TO APPLY: Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and a list of (3) references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Addison Clark is an equal opportunity employer.