POSITION:Addison Clark is looking for a high energy multi-tasker with excellent people skills and a good sense of humor. The ideal candidate will be responsible formanaging multiple client marketing programs, on-time and on-budget, while coordinating with the internal Addison Clark team in a collaborative work environment. As the main point of contact for clients, this position would require meeting with clients, owning projects from conception to completion, and tracking and reporting results to clients. Excellent communication and people skills are a must.
- 3-5 years of experience in the marketing/advertising industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of branding, website design, search engine optimization, web video, email marketing, pay per click advertising, and social media best practices
- Experience with managing brands on social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Experience with social media advertising
- Excellent grasp of platforms like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Constant Contact
- Experience working with content management systems: Joomla, WordPress, Shopify, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products: PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Strong organizational skills required; must be able to multi-task in a fastpaced work environment
TO APPLY: Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and a list of (3) references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Addison Clark is an equal opportunity employer.